About Mane Adige

My photo
"Mane Adige" means "Home Food" in kannada and this blog is all about recipes that I cook. Most of the recipes I post here will be from "Mangalooru" and "Bengalooru " regions of Karnataka,India. Rest of them are the one's which I try out by improvising the recipes got from different sources.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Flashback 2007: Best of Mane Adige

When I started off in March 2007, I had no real plans for my blog. All I knew was that I wanted to post recipes......I had no idea that maintaining a blog took so much of time and effort !!!! Before starting my own blog, I was a regular at Seema's Recipe Junction and Sig's Live to Eat . I admired their pictures, but didn't realize the amount of effort that went into taking them. It was only when I started my own blog that I realized how hard it was to get ONE right picture with the right amount of zoom, right background, color combination and zillion other things!!!! Not that I have the best of pictures even after all that.... :)

Anyway, coming to the pictures that I personally think are relatively the best on my blog.... :)

  1. Dahi Muttar Chaat
  2. Rava Rotti
  3. Mango Ice Cream
  4. Spicy Potato Wedges
  5. Masala Coke

The most appreciated recipes from my readers....

  1. Cashew Tindora Sabzi
  2. Cashew Kheer
  3. Avarekai Sambhar
  4. Mango Something
  5. Green Onion Curry

I think that the pictures on my blog can get better.... I promise to try and take better pictures next year and also post more regularly.

Thanx to all you fellow bloggers for your supportive comments and encouraging words. It feels nice to wake up to your lovely comments every morning!!! Thanx to the rest of my readers who drop by through Google search and/or through other friends recommendations. I'd appreciate if you folks would also leave comments and let me know what you think.... Suggestions on improving my blog are always welcome!!

This one goes to Nupur of One Hot Stove for her 'Best of 2007' event.

New Year Wishes to one and all!!!!!

13 comments:

Nupur said...

Thank you for the lovely post! I love that picture of rava rotti...and all the dishes look delicious.
Happy New Year to you and your family, Ramya!

Laavanya said...

Hey there! That was a nice post and you have some unique recipes that I hadn't looked at before. Wishing you a very happy new year Ramya.

Richa said...

Dear Ramya, you are one of my fav bloggers, love your beautiful blog, keep the recipes coming :)
sorry missed last two posts, just chkd them out, eggless cake looks soooooo tempting :)
Best Wishes for 2008!
hugs,
Richa

Vanamala Hebbar said...

Ramya,
Nice to read your flashback.

Happy New year 2008 ...

Sig said...

Hi Ramya... You had a great year, I have always enjoyed visiting your lovely blog and checking out your recipes... Wish you another year filled with fun and joy and happy blogging...

Sagari said...

all recipes look beautiful and delecious ramya wish u a wonderfull newyear

Mansi said...

Blogging is really a lot of hard work, I agree:) but its great that you stuck to it and have improved yourself, right?:)

Wish you a great 2008!

Seema said...

Nice one Ramya! Love your recipes & pictures too.
Happy New Year to you too.

Cynthia said...

Thank you for all the delicious food you have made and shared with us this year. Looking forward to more in 2008.

Thank you for always visiting and commenting on my blog. I truly appreciate it.

Happy new year to you and yours.

Mishmash ! said...

Ramya...wishing you and ur family a wonderful year ahead.....and another fun filled year of blogging too :)

Shn

Ramya's Mane Adige said...

@Everyone,
Thanx so much for dropping by and leaving your comments! New Year wishes to each one of you...

Kribha said...

Beautiful post and enjoyed reading it. You have a lot of nice recipes and pics. I always enjoy my visit here.

Unknown said...

I was really happy to see your site and the name of the site!! i have been searching from long time for recipes from Bangalore. Then do you know the recipe of Papdi and chili's we get at Rajajinagar road side??