About Mane Adige

My photo
"Mane Adige" means "Home Food" in kannada and this blog is all about recipes that I cook. Most of the recipes I post here will be from "Mangalooru" and "Bengalooru " regions of Karnataka,India. Rest of them are the one's which I try out by improvising the recipes got from different sources.

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

And the Winner of the "Chutney/Dip Mania" is........

Sanika for her Kokum Chutney  @ "Spicy & Tangy....Sweet & Yummy!!!!"

There were about 521 votes on the whole, and Kokum Chutney won with 240 votes (46%)!!!!!

A big THANKS to all Mane Adige readers and also my fellow bloggers for making this event a huge success! :)

Congratulations, Sanika!!! :) Expect to see a mail from me in your inbox pretty soon...

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Sanika, very unique chutney Well deserved win.
Thanks Ramya for the event, it was fun and very good collections of chutneys.

Lakshmi said...

Congratulations Sanika :)

Mangala Bhat said...

congratulations Sanika ...:)

Sumathi said...

Congrats to Sankia.. Nice event.. Thanks for hosting a wonderful event..

Sunshinemom said...

Wow! Will go right now to congratulate her:)

Chutneytales said...

Congrats ,Sanika...
Thanks ,Ramya for hosting this wonderful event :)

lubnakarim06 said...

Wow going to congratulate her...

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats to Sanika....

Sanika N said...

OMG Im so happy Ramya, this is my 2nd award wow!!.Thank you all my fellow bloggers who voted for me and ramya who hosted this amazing event.

FH said...

YAY for Sanika! Great sounding chutney! :)

Kannada Cuisine said...

Congrats Sanika for bagging the award and congrats Ramya for successfully hosting the event.. Had loads of fun!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Sanika.. !

Usha said...

Congrats Sanika :-)

Dori said...

These sound really good!!! I might have to try these out!

AMIT said...

Good post about this Chutney specially.

Lingerie Alley