Hey folks! Hope all's well at your end.... My vacation is going good. I've been off on a break from blogging since I did not have access to internet from home.... Am really sorry about that! My blogger friends Roopa of My Chow Chow Bhaat and Bhags of Crazy Curry had tagged me for the Seven Random facts MeMe about a month back, and I finally got a chance to post today. Sorry about the delay, and thanx for tagging me!! :)
Hmmm..... Didn't think that writing about myself would be this difficult!! Naveen would have been better off penning this post, than me :).... Anyway, here goes:
- I am crazy about chocolates! I can have as many "Milk Chocolates" as one can offer.... But I hate chocolate ice cream!!!! Infact, I hate anything made out of chocolates.. like drinks, cakes, pastries, mousse.... Weird?? i know!!! :)
- I dislike garlic! I don't use garlic in any of my dishes. Not that I dont eat garlic..... I can have dishes with garlic as long as I am not told that there's garlic in it! hehe :D
- I am crazy about fancy ear-rings!! When in college, I had a matching ear-ring for almost every dress of mine.... Nowadays, I've stopped collecting them. But I make it a point to go to the ear-rings section everytime I go to the stores.
- I love kids!!!! Baby girls, especially.... I love the kids section in the stores and I can spend hours looking at the different toys and clothes!! :)
- I am crazy about soft toys! There was a time when I owned a cupboard full of soft toys! I used to be so possesive about them that I never brought them out in front of other kids thinking they would get spoilt.....
- I love spending time with friends and family. I prefer chatting with friends, to watching a movie or reading a book.
- I am usually a chatter box. I don't really need a topic to start a conversation. But I can get really silent at times, with no particular reason behind it!! A good night's sleep will bring everything back to normal for me :)
Well, this is all I have to say about me..... I am a pretty straight forward person and there's hardly anything that my friends and family dont know about me! Hope you enjoyed reading the post!